Spin the Web
2. The Basics
– What do Software Developers Do?
– How do I become a Software Developer?
3. The Industry & Lifestyle
– What is it like to work in the Fortune 500 of Software
– What is the Difference between Software Startups and Small Business in Software? Part 1
– What is the Difference between Software Startups and Small Business in Software? Part 2
– What is it like to Work as an Independent Software Consultant?
4. The Community
5. Getting In
– How do most Developers set up their Development Machine?
– How do Software Developers Implement Stakeholder Requirements?
6. Getting Hired
7. Staying Hired
(Note: you won’t be able to see this content if you have adblock enabled)
You can pre-order Spin the Web today! Complete the forms below. When you purchase through this website, you’ll receive six months of free access to Mike’s screencasts. His screencasts teach you how to develop code like an industry professional and will be an invaluable resource for your software journey.